Saturday, March 15, 2008

Three Strangers

The title says it all: Three Strangers. These three come from the "mystery" mix too. There's a cool red plant in the upper right hand corner, and then a green plant, that looks sort of like a lithop or maybe a conophylum, and then I think I've got another little devil popping up just above to the left of the green plant. Not sure yet what I have here, but in a week or two I'll post new pics...if they survive that is!

Oh and by the way, I included a sewing pin and penny, to give you some perspective on their size, plus you can click on it to enlarge the photo.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I wonder what the little red guy is, the one all the way up in the far right corner. You know I'm salivating, right? I wish I had room to grow stuff indoors.

Kelly said...

Hee-hee, you're so funny, but hey, at least you have time to play with your babies...I'm supposed to be doing homework, oops! I'm so bad...

Kelly said...

Oh, and I know...the red one is really odd. I was real suprised to see him just "pop" in all the sudden. It's definitely a mix of seeds!