Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Other Two Pots of Lithop Seedlings

I have two round pots of lithops that I'm growing too. Let me see if I can give you a count of how many are growing: Okay, there's 9 in one pot, and about 14 in the other pot. Here's my concerns about these guys: Quite a few are laying on their sides. I'm not sure why this is happening, but it is. I have this urge to push them down into the soil, but I'm going to leave it alone and let nature takes it's course. Fingers crossed, I'll be providing you with some pictures within the next one or two weeks, depending on if there is much change. I've read that this is where it gets real boring, as they take a really long time to grow.

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOL...I can believe BORING...with lithops...especially from seed...should be fun to see though!!!