Saturday, March 15, 2008

And What About The Conophytum?

So far, I've only got two conophytum that have come up, which is sort of a bummer since I only bought 20 seeds. I think I used them all. I can't remember right now, but still, they only cost two bucks, so I could always get more. Who knows what breeds I've got here. The two biggest on the left hand side and top look very different. I think the one on left looks very different from everything I'm growing. The tiny seedling on the right still has it's seed shell on it's head, so it's hard to know what we've got there. It just recently germinated, so maybe in a couple weeks we'll have a new picture with some real changes!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well, now...this is very intreguing! I can't wait to see what you end up with!!!

Kelly said...

I know, isn't it exciting? I've no idea what I'll end up with! I just hope they survive at this point!