Saturday, February 9, 2008

Love is in the air...

Love is in the air at the Kingman household. My early Valentine's gift, 'cause I had to have it and my hubby loves me, so there you go! Sir Bruce Kingman offers a token of his love and affection, a sweet heart pendulum to his fair bride Lady Kelly Kingman. Awww...isn't it sweet? Hee-hee. (Uh-oh Donna. The slap-silly side is coming on early this fine morning)! I picked them or rather "us" up at the local Armstrong Nursery.

And here's what I found at Home Depot at an awesome price:

And the price was right! Only $1.79 a plant! I found two Bear Paws, one of which is varigated! Yeah! The other I have, but this one is much more robust! My daughter Chloe just has to have her own plant. She picked the lovely fuschia/green plant in the upper left hand corner. And Micaela picked the one just to the right of it. I think it's called a Window Pane, or something like that. I'll have to look them all up and give you all the names! I'll edit this post later.

3 comments:

Donna said...

OMG, how cute! Too cute!!! I love the gnomes. Nope...no love in the air at the Burson house just yet. I saw that one on amazon. Wow, you got some nice plants. I ordered some variegated bear paws from that gosucculent site last night.

Kelly said...

That's so awesome!!! I'll pick you up a Morgan's Beauty today! :)

Julie said...

Love Sir and Lady Gnome! These are my favs...
Good find with the plants!!!