Friday, June 20, 2008

My Baby's a Teenager!!!!

Okay, where the heck did the time go? My baby isn't my little baby anymore! Today she is a teenager, 13 years old! She loves to take random pictures of herself. Funny ones, silly ones. Above and below are pictures of my new-teen, Micaela.(Chloe's sitting in the back in one of Micaela's random shots!):

She's a great kid, who works hard at school, (brought home straight "A"s this year), and is an amazing, talented singer and dancer. Here's a picture of her below, center stage in front of the microphone. This was taken at the Disneyland competition this April. She's having a blast. I love this picture of her, because she's having so much fun up there with all her friends!

Happy Birthday Micaela! I love you!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter! She is so lucky to have such a great Mom too!

Kelly said...

Awww...thanks Julie! You're a terrific Mom too!!! I guess we love our kids a lot, 'cause we love to talk about them, right?